Thursday 9 February 2017

Week 6 - Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

There's plenty of Goblins in the Labyrinth, so it's only right that they are represented in the Quilt and Stitch Along.

This week's patterns are both by Michelle Tuller and are the second set of Goblin patterns to be included.

As usual there is a paper pieced and an embroidery pattern to choose from, with both patterns available over at fandom in stitches.

I'm continuing with the embroidery  - you can see my versions of this week's patterns below.

Week 6: Goblin 2 colour version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Michelle Tuller
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

Week 6: Goblin 2 - mono version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Michelle Tuller
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

As promised, a wrap up of my progress with the patterns to date.

My progress: Weeks 1-6 of the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along (mono embroidery version)

And the reason for the late posting today - I was hoping to have all 6 of the colour versions finished to show off. Goblin 1 (from week 2) is still not quite finished, so here's the 5 that are.
My progress: Weeks 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along (colour embroidery version)

More fun patterns coming next week :)

K


No comments:

Post a Comment