Saturday 6 January 2018

Let's do it again... #PODQAL2018

Did you see the Harry Potter themed bookcase quilt I made and gifted recently? My post about it is here

There was a lot of work (and love) went into making that quilt, and as I was making it I felt sure that it was the only one that I would ever do. 

But I should know by now that you never say never... because I'm about to do it again!

The quilt is the Harry Potter Bookcase quilt (AKA The Project of Doom or PoD). Patterns are free and available over at my favourite fandom/quilting site fandominstitches.com. There is also a very active and welcoming facebook group. 

We're running a quilt along over in the facebook group from today right through to the end of August and I'd love for you to join in with us. 

You don't need to have any experience paper piecing, and your quilt doesn't need to be the monster size that my first one was. We're taking a choose your own adventure approach - you decide how big you want your quilt to be, how much time you have each week, what you want to include etc and there will be lots of encouragement and advice available in the group.

So head on over and join the facebook group to join in the fun (make sure you answer the question on joining, and have a read of the group rules)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/projectofdoom/


Look forward to seeing you there.


K

No comments:

Post a Comment